Automotive Message Board
cars connected social network cars connected app for android devices cars connected app for iOS devices

Go Back   Automotive Message Board > Mercedes-Benz > Mercedes M-Class
FORUMS Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mercedes M-Class Forum for discussions in regards to the Mercedes M-Class

Car Forum: Mercedes ML320 troubleshooting help?

Old 10-18-2013, 04:42 PM

Mercedes ML320 troubleshooting help?

I own a 1998 ML320 and its causing problems. The car would randomly not start, then I would wait and it would fire right up (sometimes I would press the shrader valve and it started, and twice I jumped it and it would start). It also died twice when I stopped at a red light(RPM's were low). I checked the fuel pressure, and it was good and battery was good. So I concluded that it had to be electrical. It was driving me crazy so I replaced the crankshaft position sensor, assuming it was the most logical. However, today (day after I replaced it) I was reversing from a parking spot and I felt like I hit a garbage can (Car kept moving though) and then when I drove away I heard a sloshing noise. The whole way home when I accelerated quickly or sometimes turned I would hear a water like sloshing noise. It rained today however it's been in the rain many times before and had no issues. I popped the hood and turned the key in the on position and I heard an electronic buzzing like sound coming from the fuel injector region. I officially don't know whats going on. Also, when I press the gas pedal and turn it makes a rough-like sound, I think it's the driveshaft, and it's been present for awhile. It seems to be a separate issue, just thought I should mention

Do you know what it could be?

ALL AND ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED, ITS MY ONLY CAR!

Check out these heads up display (HUD) units available for all vehicles!
Old 10-18-2013, 04:43 PM

i guess it i better to take it to a good mechanic..