Automotive Message Board
cars connected social network cars connected app for android devices cars connected app for iOS devices

Go Back   Automotive Message Board > Maserati > Maserati
FORUMS Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Maserati Maserati Forums

Car Forum: Maserati Ghibli S Q4 Turns Out To Be An Absolute Let Down
Old 02-16-2018, 12:04 AM
Maserati Ghibli S Q4 Turns Out To Be An Absolute Let Down

The Maserati Ghibli S Q4 turns out to be a huge let down of a car, and for itís price point, it doesnít seem to be worth a single penny.

High tech safety features are incredibly important in the world of the modern luxury cars and yet, the Maserati Ghibli S Q4 is lacking quite drastically. For a starting price point as high as $80,000 it seems to have completely forgotten about rather standardized features in the world of luxury cars. To see this one only need to compare to the BMW 550i, starting at $67,500.

The BMW 550i has 445 horse power, a 360 degree camera system, blind spot monitoring, a lane departure warning system, a night vision camera, and auto-breaking (price rises to $75,000) with the all the add ins). The Maserati Ghibli S Q4 has 404 horse power, and nothing else. Yes, you read that right. The Maserati doesnít offer any of the features mentioned above and still manages to boast a starting $13,000 more than the BMW 550i.

Maserati Ghibli S Q4 Turns Out To Be An Absolute Let Down

Check out these heads up display (HUD) units available for all vehicles!