Automotive Message Board
cars connected social network cars connected app for android devices cars connected app for iOS devices

Go Back   Automotive Message Board > Hyundai Motor Company > Hyundai Motor Company > Hyundai
FORUMS Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hyundai Hyundai Forums

Car Forum: Hyundai i30 N Unveiled, but We May not Get It in USA

Old 07-16-2017, 10:55 AM

Hyundai i30 N Unveiled, but We May not Get It in USA

We likely wonít be getting the Hyundai i30 N in the United States.

And thatís too bad, because it looks like Hyundai i30 N might be a dedicated Volkswagen GTI fighter. And even if the upcoming Hyundai Veloster N serves that role, well, why not have two hot hatches in the lineup?

Hyundai i30 N Specs

Here are some key specs regarding the i30 N. First of all, itís powered by a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder making 271 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque. The i30 N is front-wheel drive with a six-speed manual transmission. It will have an electronically-adjustable sport suspension and an automatic rev-matching system to go along with a variable exhaust.

Style-wise, the i30 N looks the part, thanks to a front spoiler, side skirts, and a larger rear wing. The car will be available with 18- or 19-inch wheels. There will be a launch-control system and five driving modes: Eco, Normal, Sport, N, and N Custom.

Hyundai i30 N Unveiled, but We May not Get It in USA

Check out these heads up display (HUD) units available for all vehicles!