Automotive Message Board
cars connected social network cars connected app for android devices cars connected app for iOS devices

Go Back   Automotive Message Board > Tesla > Tesla Forum
FORUMS Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tesla Forum Tesla Automobiles

Car Forum: He rented a Tesla Model 3 for a 250 mile test drive and wanted to share his experienc

Old 04-12-2018, 01:55 AM

He rented a Tesla Model 3 for a 250 mile test drive and wanted to share his experienc

A man who made preordered his Tesla Model 3 on day one, rents one through Turo and does a 250 mile test drive to see if he wants to complete his order. Here is his review of the Tesla Model 3 in which he details his surprises and disappointments.

This Tesla Model 3 review is reprinted from Reddit, where this man posted it. We are sharing his post with due credit for Torque News readers. A user, named evpotatoe, writes this review.

I rented a Model 3 for a day (through Turo) to get the chance to do an extended (250+ miles) test drive before deciding whether I want to follow through on our day 1 reservation or not.

I am the kind of person to spend 3 hours trying to save $50 on a plane ticket, or compare 12 different $25 toasters on Amazon before making a decision. I figured I should be pretty sure about whether I actually wanted to follow through on this "second most expensive purchase of all time" (after the house).

Few expected things from Model 3

He rented a Tesla Model 3 for a 250 mile test drive and wanted to share his experience with you

Check out these heads up display (HUD) units available for all vehicles!