Automotive Message Board
cars connected social network cars connected app for android devices cars connected app for iOS devices

Go Back   Automotive Message Board > Hyundai Motor Company > Hyundai Motor Company > Hyundai
FORUMS Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hyundai Hyundai Forums

Car Forum: 2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited Review: Year-End Pricing Makes for a Great Bargain

Old 10-11-2017, 04:20 PM

2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited Review: Year-End Pricing Makes for a Great Bargain

I recently spent a week behind the wheel of a 2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited and while it is a great choice for the money at its normal pricing, the current year-end discounts on 2017 models makes the Elantra Limited an incredible bargain with prices dipping below $20,000 for this loaded package.

The 2017 Hyundai Elantra offers an impressive list of standard features in every trimline, but the Elantra Limited comes with an array of features which are more commonly listed as standard in luxury cars all with a price around $27,000 when you check all of the boxes. However, in looking around the internet, you can get upwards of $7,000 off of a 2017 Elantra Limited sedan as dealerships look to make room for the 2018 models.

Before getting into the reasons that the 2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited is so enjoyable, here is a quick look at my test vehicle. My 2017 Elantra Limited carried a base price of $22,350 while the Tech Package added $2,500, the Ultimate Package added $1,900, the carpeted floor mats added $125 and the destination fee added $835 leading to an MSRP of $27,710.

2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited Review: Year-End Pricing Makes for a Great Bargain

Check out these heads up display (HUD) units available for all vehicles!