• In case you hadn't noticed, this community is SPAM FREE. Wonder why? Because it's actively maintained. If you're planning on posting anything non-automobile related, don't waste your time. We have 24 hour coverage.

Dash clock not working

DanaCornZine

I have a 2005 Matrix. The clock stopped working within the first year of owning the car and I have no idea why.

Oddly, about 5 years ago, it popped back on for a few days then went off again. I opened the dash and reseated the plugs when the problem started but it didn't help.

Has anyone else experienced this? I assume it's just a faulty clock that needs replaced but it's never been a priority for me. I'm just now starting to look at a few cosmetic things that I'd like to get back up to snuff for my car and this is one of them.

marwin

I have a 2005 Matrix. The clock stopped working within the first year of owning the car and I have no idea why.

Oddly, about 5 years ago, it popped back on for a few days then went off again. I opened the dash and reseated the plugs when the problem started but it didn't help.

Has anyone else experienced this? I assume it's just a faulty clock that needs replaced but it's never been a priority for me. I'm just now starting to look at a few cosmetic things that I'd like to get back up to snuff for my car and this is one of them.

hopefully im not late.check youtube for tutorials on how to resolder the pins and base of resistors on the clock.that is what i did with mine.

Latest posts