• In case you hadn't noticed, this community is SPAM FREE. Wonder why? Because it's actively maintained. If you're planning on posting anything non-automobile related, don't waste your time. We have 24 hour coverage.

How fuel efficient is a 2010 BMW M6?

Ashur

Hi guys, am about to get a 2010 BMW M6 for about 35k. I'm trading it with my 2009 Infiniti G37 coupe. of course the M6 has a monster Engine that is a V10. obviously the money spending when it comes to gas is going to be way different for these two cars. anyways, how much do you guys think I will be spending for gas per week on my new 2010 M6 car? I can pay up to $100 per week, more than that, mmmm its kidna going to be hard. What do you guys think? btw, I just love BMWs and especially their M classes. Thanks! :)

BOOM*snap*

well your G37 gets 17 mpg city and 25 mpg highway. the M6 will get only 11 mpg city and 17 highway thanks to that beautiful v10. if your already spending $100 a week on gas with the G37, you will spend at least $150 a week with the M6, probably more. if the money for gas really isn't in your budget, do not buy the M6. if you do have the wiggle room, M6 all the way!

Latest posts