• In case you hadn't noticed, this community is SPAM FREE. Wonder why? Because it's actively maintained. If you're planning on posting anything non-automobile related, don't waste your time. We have 24 hour coverage.

How many miles will a 1997 Nissan Pathfinder last?

just be sure to find out when the last time the timing belt was replaced. that is the most critical thing with the nissan V6 engine. unless the interval changed, its around 60000 miles for the belt. if you have to replace the belt, go ahead and change the water pump and crank and camshaft seals as well.

GREYSTOKE

Hi
I have a 1997 3.2 diesel
Over 400k
Only major has been the fuel pump over haul about 16 months back cost about 3K.
Still on original water pump radiator.
An import got it at 97K
Hope this helps?
Greystoke

Craigakaredd28

looking at purchasing a 1997 Nissan Pathfinder with 190,000 miles on it. How many miles can it last?
I have a 97 Pathfinder with over 250,000 mile runs great but gas mileage sucks only had to replace the radiator and a purge valve now back to mileage it will only get 15 miles to a gallon but overall the Pathfinder is like a timex watch built to last with the right up keep

jp2code

I have a 97 Pathfinder with over 250,000 mile runs great but gas mileage sucks only had to replace the radiator and a purge valve now back to mileage it will only get 15 miles to a gallon but overall the Pathfinder is like a timex watch built to last with the right up keep
These trucks were built when the maximum speed limit was still 55 MPH.

If you drive at 55 MPH, the fuel mileage is fine.

Latest posts