• In case you hadn't noticed, this community is SPAM FREE. Wonder why? Because it's actively maintained. If you're planning on posting anything non-automobile related, don't waste your time. We have 24 hour coverage.

Is a Mercedes AMG SL 500 a good car?

Furrat

I am not really into cars but this car got my attention. Is it a good car? Should I purchase it or what? And is their a car of the same kind but with four doors. I know that it is a really fast car but I don't think it is worth the price since it only contain two seats.

oreo

The closest you can get to a SL 4 door is a CLS and there is no AMG 500SL, the 500SL is cheaper and there's the SL63 AMG with more power, a bigger engine, and bigger price tag. Same kinda thing goes for the CLS but I think it's cheaper

mark m

A car's "value" is hardly determined by the number of seats it has, i.e, a '57 Porsche 356 Speedster, or in this case, an AMG 500SL. If the number of passengers it will accommodate is your "yardstick", get yourself a Dodge Caravan, a Honda Odyssey, or something similarly pedestrian. Better yet, buy a used school bus.

Latest posts